So I’ve had a busy few months and want to get back to blogging a bit more often. No promises but I will do my best.
A quick summary.
- I finally aged out of Senior Section – #onlyagrownupinguidingnow
- The night before my birthday I got assessed for and awarded my Commonwealth award. I quote “My god you can really talk”
- I got asked to be County Senior Section Adviser and have agreed
- I’ve been running a lot of self defence sessions with Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section units in the county
- Went to the GirlGuiding Roverway briefing weekend and made lots and lots of new friends
- Had Guide Camp
- Ran lots of Guide and Senior Section meetings
- Started planning my first training session (hurry up March)
- Volunteered at Brownie Starburst in the STEM area